There are two categories in which Returns & replacements are classified at www.sreevas.com: The principles apply for returns & replacements regardless of the reason.
1. If you feel that the product that you received didn’t match your expectations, we offer a generous 30 day return policy. After the expiry of the 30 day period, all purchases are final and no product returns will be accepted.
2. If the item is currently being delivered and shows as still on the way to the delivery address, it can be considered as “item not received” in the following circumstances:
- Delivery is delayed and there have not been an updates for over 30 days.
- Items are held at one location such as shipping company or logistics facility for a long period of time over 30 days.
Please do the following step for Returns & Replacements:
- Send us an email at email@example.com with the details of your order AND reason for return. Will process your case as expeditiously as possible.
- Make sure the product is in its original packaging. The customer should make sure that the product is insured against damage. In case we receive damaged products www.sreevas.com won’t be able to make any refunds.
- Send the product to product to 177 Ravindra Nagar, Mangalam Mahek, Indore Madhya Pradesh
- All return expenses and fees will be borne by the customer.
If an order received has less quantity than described, the Resolution Center will review the invoice or freight weight certification to determine whether a refund will be issued.
If an order does not meet described measurements or there is a misunderstanding of measurements, the Resolution Center will review the item description and adhere to global recognized measurements.
Appeals on Decisions Made By the Resolution Center
Sreevas will enforce its policies according to the general principles stated. If a Merchant (Seller) or Customer (Buyer) has any disagreements on the decisions made by the Resolution Center, an appeal may be made by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In such cases, Sreevas will make note of the appeal and provide a result within 10 business days. If the person making the appeal is required to cooperate in providing appeal materials during proceedings, they should cooperate within 5 days. Otherwise, Sreevas will deem the person making the appeal as giving up their right to appeal.